I run workshops to tackle various challenges related to work and family balance. My current workshop is aimed at empowering mothers who are contemplating returning to work after maternity leave.
Are you looking to go back to work after maternity leave and would like to prepare for the challenges you will face? Then this is for you! This workshop will empower and prepare you to return to work in the best possible way for you and your family.
What will we talk about?
Whilst parents will bring to the table the challenges and themes they would like to address, the topics the workshop could typically include are:
• creating the daily routine that works for everyone in your family
• identifying the ideal childcare solution
• time and energy management
• planning a career progression that allows for a fulfilling family life
• building your self-confidence back up
• overwhelming dilemmas & guilt and how to manage them
• how to build a “support” team at home and at work
When & Where?
Thursday 30th March, 10:30 to 13:30 in Clapham (South West London)
If you are a group of three or more and wish to run a workshop at another date, please get in touch; I am flexible and would love to help.
Refreshments will be provided, including for the little ones!
Cost: £45 per person